GOLD MEDAL OF ACHIEVEMENT ASSOCIATION
The Southern Missouri District Gold Medal of Achievement Association (GMAA) exists to achieve the following purposes:
- Promote the continued involvement of GMA recipients in the Royal Rangers program
- Encourage GMA recipients to participate in mentoring their fellow Royal Rangers and assisting in their mental, physical, spiritual, and social development
- Encourage participation in Christian service and missions
- Motivate GMA recipients to continue their own personal advancement
- Provide opportunities for GMA recipients to participate in unique events
The following are the requirements for membership in the GMAA:
- Must be a born-again Christian.
- Must be a GMA recipient, boy or commander.
- Must be actively involved in a chartered outpost in the Southern Missouri District and in good standing with it.
- Must strive to live by the Royal Ranger Code.
- Must be a good example of Christian living.